Why should you attend?
The Mental Health Shows: Education is specially curated to support Mental Health Leads working in UK schools and colleges.
Drawing organisations and guest speakers relevant to our attendees to enhance the resources and support made available from membership of the National Network of Mental Health Leads. We aim to present a show that is a valuable resource and source of knowledge and services that will directly benefit all of our attendees.
The Mental Health Show is not just for Network Members, It has valuable resource and insight for others with a role in supporting mental health in educational settings, including:
- School governors
- Primary and secondary school headteachers and deputies
- Teaching assistants
- Heads of year
- Subject heads
- School counsellors
- School Mental Health First Aiders
- Education welfare officers
- Children’s social workers
- Heads of evaluation and evidence
- Occupational therapists
- Headteachers and Principles
- Deputy and assistant head teachers
- Student representatives
- School Wellbeing leads
- Youth workers
- Youth service leaders
- Children’s charities
- Educational psychologists
- Speech and language therapists
A full schedule of informed and industry leading speakers, carefully curated by the Mental Health Shows team, is available throughout the show with bookable tickets so you don’t miss out on the important conversations affecting the industry.
Topics include: Coming Soon